Information regarding our annual meeting, E.T. Codes, and helpful links.
On this page
- 01: Savings Account Balance
- 02: Checking Account Balance
- 09: Balance of Any Account, any suffix
- 11: Payroll, Direct Deposit into Savings
- 12: Payroll, Direct Deposit into Checking
- 14: Last 4 checks cleared
- 15: Individual check cleared
- 16: All deposits into savings
- 17: All deposits into checking
- 19: All deposits and payments, any suffix
- 21: Savings to Checking transfer
- 22: Checking to Savings transfer
- 29: Transfer between any two suffixes
- 41: Year to Date Savings Dividends
- 42: Year to Date Checking Dividends
- 49: Year to Date dividend or interest, any suffix
- 53: ACH withdrawals from Savings
- 54: ACH withdrawals from Checking
- 59: All withdrawals, any suffix
- 91: Current Dividend and Interest Rates
- 93: Change PIN
- 97: Restart call with a new Acct # or PIN
- 98: List of All Codes & Explanations
- 99: End Call (or simply hang up)
*”Suffix” in these codes means the last two numbers of any CU account.
- 01: Savings
- 02: Savings with Life Insurance
- 03: Escrow Shares
- 05: CUIE
- 09: Checking
- 10-14: Special Savings
- 20-24: IRA suffixes
- 30-49: Certificate suffixes
- 60-90: Loan suffixes
Credit and Debit Card Rewards
We offer rewards on all of our debit cards and our Platinum with Rewards MasterCards. You can transfer reward points from your debit cards to your MasterCards if you would like. Go to our CU Rewards page to register and shop using your reward points!
Cornerstone Credit Union League
The Texas Credit Union League has joined with the leagues of Arkansas and Oklahoma, under the name of Cornerstone Credit Union League. Visit the Cornerstone Credit Union League website.
Verified by VISA
Verified by VISA is a great way to secure your VISA debit card online. You can set a password, and help better protect your account from fraud. Go and register your card and set a password for your VISA debit card for better security with online purchases.
For your Car
When shopping for a new car, it is always a good idea to go to the dealership with values of what your current vehicle is worth and what the vehicle you are looking to purchase is worth. This will help you know if you are getting a good deal or not. Use the links below so you never go to a dealership unprepared again!
For your home
If you are in the market for a home, Realtor.com is a great resource to find homes in the location you are looking to buy. Realtor.com has up-to-date information about homes for sale as well as links for financing your home. Start your search for your new home today.
For your investments
It is always a good idea to know what the economy is doing. We have provided links to help you keep up with the economy, know what is going on in the world, and try to make the best investment choices possible. Making good investment choices now, will better prepare you for a good future. Visit our investment links below to start working on a better future for yourself and your family.